Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Life is a Song


As some of you know, I volunteer my time & skills in the Create Team at SouthLife Church. My last project has been an EXCITING one - designing the album artwork for our recent live album 'MY LIFE IS A SONG'. It's been a great project, working alongside the talented David Whitaker (who wrote the music & lyrics for all the songs on the album) to get our finished product...which arrived last week just in time for the Albums launch this previous weekend at BRANDED CONFERENCE 2010!! It's perhaps not your usual cliche design for a live recording (picture photo of band rocking on stage & crowd with their hands up) but we love its cleanness, simplicity, bold colours and retro feel. My favourite part is the CD itself and how it fits snuggly into the same design behind it.
If by any chance you are interested in buying a copy you can email office@southlife.org.nz and buy one for only $20! Bargain!









No comments:

Post a Comment