Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm still Alive!

So its been about a month and a half since my last post. Oopsy. Still been busy though - so there are some more posts coming :)

A few weeks ago I put some prints into the Art in the Garden at Glenfalloch. Unfortunately it was a pretty cold day so not much foot traffic. I Now have some in the "Visual Offerings" Exhibition which is coming up on the 12th November running until the 19th. If you are in Dunedin you should head along! Maybe you could get a Christmas present for someone. When I dropped my work off last week there was heaps of cool Art there. More details on flyer below.



Speaking of Christmas presents. I still have heaps of prints available (especially Bike prints!), so have a look on my website www.simonemariecreative.com and if you are interested in buying one email me and I'll sort a good price for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment