Sunday, November 28, 2010

Help wanted! Interested?

So, the Musselburgh Baptist auction turned out to be a success: All 3 of my prints sold = YAY! However, It has just dawned on me that I am leaving Dunedin in about 2 or 3 weeks...and have to fit all of my belongings into the back of my car (whose battery unfortunately died today at St Clair...so not going anywhere just yet)

I have in my possession four framed prints...which i'm struggling to imagine how they are going to fit in my car along with everything else. So I'd be super stoked If I managed to sell them before I left. The photos of the four prints are below...and the 5th photo is an example of how they are framed (floated on white matt with white frame). So if you like cities, or bikes...or know someone that does and would like to buy it for them (christmas present anyone?). Offering these framed ones cheaper than usual for $325 (bargain!) So...if you are interested please email me at simonescrivener@gmail.com. First in, first served I guess. Though of course I still have many unframed ones in stock..


"Alone in the Crowd I"


"Alone in the Crowd II"


"Alone in the Crowd IV"


"Oranje Fietsen V"


Example of Framing

No comments:

Post a Comment